Daystate mk4

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
Selling my immaculate Daystate mk4 in .177 with sporter stock.
This gun is 9 months old and has only shot around a 1000 rounds.
It is fitted with a Hawke sidewinder 30 6-24x56 scope with iR.
i will also include the BSA tactical gunbag.
It also has the mains charger and a Daystate Airsrteam carbon silencer.

NOW SOLD

Would prefer to meet for the sale as transporting airguns via courier is against there rules.
Tis the one on the right.
DSC_0008.jpg

Last edited:

shaggystu

Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
best of luck with the sale mate, it's a lovely looking gun with a superb reputation, i think someone stands to get a very good deal here

speaky

Jun 13, 2010
county durham
royal mail have to carry guns(read there rules) i use special del all the time , it usually means taking the action out of stock, but stops it looking like a rifle and your fully insured, its only private couriers that do not

Aaron Rushton

Tenderfoot
Jul 27, 2011
S. Wales
jsut for anyone who doesn't know much about airguns daystate make just about the best you can buy these days and this is one of there top of the range models at an absoloutely stunning price these retail for over a thousand pounds last time i checked.

Johnnyboy1971

Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
Cheers for that Aaron, i bought it new and cost me £1080 and have since then increased in price.
They are top quality and very reliable guns hence the reason i had three of the at the same time.
Im only selling this one as i now fancy the Daystate Grand Prix target rifle.

The gun is zeroed at 50 yds and i was shooting five pence pieces at 50 yds 9 out of 10 shots.....

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE