BSA Ultra SE, ready to shoot.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
For sale I have:

A BSA Ultra SE bolt action multishot in .177, Beech stock, fitted with a Rowan trigger (massive improvement on the BSA trigger).

A BSA Carbine gun bag, pockets for pellets, targets, oil, cloths, plus straps to hold the rifle.

3ltr gas bottle, still almost full.

Deben Whisper 130 suppressor.

Bushnell Sportsman scope.

Couple of tins of pellets, and a bottle of gun oil.

This has hardly been used in the couple of years I've had it. 200 pellets would be an estimate looking at the tin in the pics. I've kept it charged and taken it out of the bag for regular oiling of metal and stock, and to put a few pellets through the barrel. Everything is in immaculate condition, the gun bag has a bit of white dust off my strop on it.

Lovely compact little rifle. So, a complete kit, ready to go shooting with. I've calculated there's well over £800 worth here, so I'm looking at £600.

Face to face sale only. If you come here, you can inspect and test, otherwise I'm prepared to drive out a bit to meet up.

image_zpsyaadm9uf.jpeg

image_zpsrphjnyxi.jpeg

image_zpswds4qqbs.jpeg

image_zpskehvif82.jpeg

image_zpscjvwvvbm.jpeg

image_zpsa4qhqly3.jpeg

image_zps00lvzysf.jpeg

image_zps73xwqjxr.jpeg

image_zpsgxzdgj1e.jpeg

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE