Day Hike: Clapham to Ingleborough

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bigrich

Jan 26, 2011
Malvern
Thanks Rich

A bit different to Malvern, I was born in Rushwick and came down for a visit for the first time in 32 years a couple of weeks ago, spent the afternoon wandering around Malvern

Well I never, small world, maybe the sight of the hills as a child inspired you to more as an adult : )

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Great pic's Rich , you've got some lovely country side round about you ...cheers

Cheers Gaz, this area is sadly an hour away from home these days, I used to spend a lot of my youth kicking around those hills though.

Well I never, small world, maybe the sight of the hills as a child inspired you to more as an adult : )

I think you're probably right, I can remember parking in a wooded car park and wondering up into the hills as a kid, We didn't have time for a hill walk when I was down but I'd like to go back sometime, I can't remember much of it.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE