Dates for next 12 months (provisional)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveBromley

May 17, 2010
Manchester, England
Right Chaps/Chapettes

Sorry this has taken a little longer than expected, but as always nothing runs smooth lol

Here are the provisional dates for the meets i will be organising as part of the GMBG at giants seat/middlewood for the coming 12 months.

If anyone has any input for different dates, or other venues please feel free to message me and I will look into it

Feb 1st - 3rd - Giants Seat

March 8th - 10th - Middlewood (drew is organising this one)
March 15th - 17th - Giants Seat

April 19th - 21st - Giants Seat

May 31st May- 2nd June - Giants Seat

June 21st - 23rd - Giants Seat

Aug 7th - 12th Extended Camp - Giants Seat

Sept 20th - 22nd - Giants Seat

Oct 11th - 13th - Giants Seat
Oct 25th - 27th - Middlewood (Vertical Smoke 2013 Drew organising)

Nov 15th - 17th - Giants Seat

Dec 13th - 15th - Middlewood (Drews Birthday)

There may be other dates added, i plan on speaking to another couple of venues in the coming months, and also some one day trips out and about. I will keep you all posted.

The dates above are subject to change if there is enough demand just a rough idea so far let me know what you all think and I can contact the relevant venues to confirm our interest.

Thanks

Dave

Phaestos

Sep 8, 2012
Manchester
I should be be up for the giants seat meets no problem. Early feb will be close close after the cold bivvy with gray, but I miss giants seat!

DaveBromley

May 17, 2010
Manchester, England
Right folks

Unfortunately the Feb meet at Giants Seat has had to be cancelled as they have had a burst pipe in the toilet block so have closed the camp until the end of FEB the other dates however will stand.

I will put a thread up for the next 3 dates separately so that people can let us know which dates they can attend etc.

So look forward to seeing you there

Dave

DaveBromley

May 17, 2010
Manchester, England
I'm gonna ask the Mods to lock this thread now just to keep things tidy, the dates will still be here for you to look up, but to confirm you are going please look for the relevant thread in the northwest meetups section

Thanks Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE