Dartmoor knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Oct 16, 2003
Surrey
I know this is not exactly a bushcraft favourite, but I've just found out ebay uk is not taking knives anymore, so I thought I see if there was interest here. I'm a bit of a dinosaur, so I'm not sure how to place my pics onto the internet for any links here to work. Therefore, if anyone would like me to send pics via email, just PM me.

The knife is number 218 out of the first 500 of the "modern" CSK-85 knives. I didn't keep the box, but do have the instructions (very useful, if you didn't realise you've just bought a knife!). The suvival kit was ditched quite early on and now comprises a scalpel blade, a couple of needles and a "light-my-fire" scout firestick, with the red handle removed. The little black survival pod, plus compass are both complete. The satin finish on the blade is marked where I've sharpened it, so it's not mint, but is in good order. The sheath is fine. It's fair to say that I've "played" with the knife, but never taken it out and subjected it to any heavy work.

I know these knives have gone for silly money in the past, but in the current climate, I'm not sure what they're worth. I'll start at £200, but I'm happy to negotiate.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I don't know the knife so cannot comment on it's value.
I do know that most of the knives that sell on BcUK though are made by members/ maker members and rarely come at that sort of price.

I also know that BB has a great many more knife collectors and enthusiasts than there are on BcUK.

Maybe worth thinking about.

Hope it sells well for you :)

cheers,
Toddy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE