Dartmoor - Camping with Friends

leon-1

Yeah all the music was by Spiro, their music is featured quite a lot in my videos and I do have permission to use it. I've recently purchased their album "Lightbox" through iTunes, its great and you get bonus tracks getting it through iTunes.

Yeah I started listening to that album yesterday, I looked them up after watching some of the Johnny Kingdom stuff and have been a fan since hence I knew about "white hart".

Back on topic though, you'll have to pop up at some stage when Neil and I are up there.:)

BushTucker

Settler
Feb 3, 2007
Weymouth
Fantastic, looks like you all had a great trip. Which part of Dartmoor was you on as I would like to visit that part? Grid ref etc?

Sainty

Nomad
Jan 19, 2009
St Austell
I bet the folk on horseback thought you were anti-hunt protesters monitoring them.

Funnily enough, that's exactly what went through my mind as they rode past us. Actually, we just had a chat with them and everything was cool. One of the hounds had got geographically misplaced and they were trying to locate him. :)

Martin

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Great stove, billy cans, camp, scenery and company, not much more you could ask for is there.

Is that tipi the two poncho clip together setup?

hiho

Native
Mar 15, 2007
South Yorkshire
without looking at the video, and stewie having one on the way i think it might be the polish army on thats in another topic...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE