Dartmoor 6 " The Great Moorland Bake Off "...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Oi Oi !! Blimey ! lovely to hear from you two , i had heard snippets that you were very busy doin other stuff ! but great to see you are ok and back in the fold a bit , hope you are both well , and can make the March Meet , it would be brill to see you both.

Love to the pink one , and get him to give you a kiss from me !!

Atb Ivan...

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Ay ! No rush , Jon tried to explain it to me at the last meet , but to be honest most of it was in fluent drunkanese! the rest went over my head , as long as i don't have to get involved with idle social network chatter ! and my real persona is guaranteed to remain a closely guarded secret , then maybe i will consider what you twerps are trying to do with my private , camping , woodland life .

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Right , what do i have to do ? to see what it all means , is there anything to see or not ? and do i have to do anything ? Worryingly i feel raped and abused " somebodys watchin me "

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Blimey ! looks like i have about a million friends ! i really like the look of some of them ,i will have to get Katie to show me what to do , Adam can i have that girl about threequarters of the way down the page in the white bikini please ?

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
I got sent this enormous can full of worms , by Jon and Adam , curiosity killed the grey haired cat and he opened them , there maybe trouble ahead , we shall see , it's taken me a year to half master this site ! thanks guys .

LRforestschool

Forager
Jun 27, 2011
West Devon
All dartmoorers, please pm me your facebook addy so I can add you and share secret squirrel things ;)

All dartmoorers without facebook, it's the 21st century, so get one! (yes that means you Ivan :p) if you have concerns about privacy, anyone under 21 can show you how to make your fb profile private :)

I'm afraid I'm another one who isn't brilliant with this darn new-fangled technology - I have a facebook page, rarely used, and exactly what do I need to send you? Also how do I find Ivan on the darn thing?

More importantly, in looking through my kit since last packing it up in a hurry in the rain after my last meet (yes THAT meet) I seem to be without my mora knife on a green knotted cord, did anyone find it at the end of the meet? I may just have thrown it into something I haven't searched yet, and I am moving house so things are spread over two houses, but I seem to have run out of places to look.

Confused of devon

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Hi Lucy , thank goodness a fellow gang member , who knows very little about these things ! Adam and Jon have had a fair amount of amusement over this modern transition , and doubtless will gain some more !

In answer to you mora question , i have not found it , i have had a look in lost property and apart from a pair of smelly socks , nothing ! I will put a message out on the tannoy at regular intervals , and offer a reward . Also when i am up on the land i will keep my eyes peeled , cos if i find it there is a reward ! If not i will just put it on Ebay !

If no joy in your search , don't worry you can hire mine at the next meet ! job sorted .

Atb Ivan...

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
I am here but a little knackered and fed up , i am battling as to what to do this w/e forecast is good for Fri onward , so may just take myself off for a spot of quiet contemplation , as the joyous occasion of a fireside getogether seemeth a while away , don't spose anyone can join me ?

LRforestschool

Forager
Jun 27, 2011
West Devon
I'm here too, after returning from the north (of devon). Hi guys.

Wish I could join you this coming weekend, but back up to north devon to complete work on the car (hopefully) and get the MOT re-test done.

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Hooray ! looks like i have a camp buddy for the weekend maybe two , gunna try to catch some rabbits ! So bacon sarnies it will be then ! Hopefully take a few photos this time to make you all suitably green , i mean to help you look forward to the next meet .

Good luck with car Lucy , and decoration Jon, hope everyone else has a good weekend , whatever you are up to, i am off to pack , nothing like being prepared !

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE