Danner and Matterhorn Boots

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jedadiah

Native
Jan 29, 2007
Northern Doghouse
I found myself in a shop near Covent Garden yesterday, a vintage clothing shop called Rokit. Anyway, they had numerous pairs of pre-used Danner and Matterhorn boots in UK sizes ranging from 8 to 12.5 and all pairs cost £40. The reason i'm letting you know is because they were in really good condition and that i've seen ropey examples go on e-bay for £65 and up plus postage. I think we all know that new you are talking north of £150. Might be worth a look if you are in the area.

wicca

Native
Oct 19, 2008
South Coast
I was issued these Danners a very long time ago, they have been my winter boots ever since. Many re-heel/soles and miles on the clock but still watertight and ultra comfortable..If you can get a pair to fit..grab 'em...:D

O3VOFJ6l.jpg

If the weather stays as it is, my Danners are due for their annual summer long holiday..
lol-030.gif

Jedadiah

Native
Jan 29, 2007
Northern Doghouse
I've used Danners almost exclusively since 1989 with a brief forray into Lundhags and a pair of Altberg Peace Keepers. If i did'nt already have a couple of pairs i would have leaped on the ones i saw in Rokit.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE