Danger with eggs

Shambling Shaman

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 1, 2006
In The Wild
www.mindsetcentral.com
Seriously I thought the best thing to do was wrap them in sphagnum moss this is supposed to stop them exploding with or with out the hole.??

Any safety points should be raised.
Ok to have a joke now as no one got injured.

andywinkk

Nov 12, 2007
wigan
www.garmentsdirectltd.co.uk
What no burning spork story !!!! I am most disappointed it looks like you got off lightly mate. If we had been there you would of burned your muck boots or something :D Its good to see that you are in danger when I am not there so you can no longer blame me :red:

here's egg in your eye

Greg

I got some damage it meltd holes in my dry bag which i kept my food in, £8 up the swany

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
I just had scrambled egg with fried off finely chopped broccoli in it on nice buttery toast. No egg joke this time, but it wa an experiment and it was really tasty! Make sure youi chop the broccli very fine, fry it quickly in butter and then add your eggs.

Luvverly!

Ogri the trog

Mod
Mod
Apr 29, 2005
Mid Wales UK
In all seriousness,
Ray often makes comments like these, but to really understand the deeper meaning, you have to get out there and practice what you preach - Andy's eggsperience is a valuable one, and something he's not likely to repeat.

ATB

Ogri the trog

UKHaiku

Forager
Dec 27, 2007
York, UK
In all seriousness,
Ray often makes comments like these, but to really understand the deeper meaning, you have to get out there and practice what you preach - Andy's eggsperience is a valuable one, and something he's not likely to repeat.

ATB

Ogri the trog

Especially not after all these oeuful jokes... *cough*
:rolleyes:

firebreather

Settler
Jan 26, 2007
Manchester
I got some damage it meltd holes in my dry bag which i kept my food in, £8 up the swany

You manage to keep food for long enough to warrant a dry bag for it :yikes:

And as for the damage to your kit welcome to the club mate. I am sure singeblister needs to change his name to jinx against kit :headbang:

Greg

Matt Weir

Jun 22, 2006
Tyldesley, Lancashire.
I just had scrambled egg with fried off finely chopped broccoli in it on nice buttery toast. No egg joke this time, but it wa an experiment and it was really tasty! Make sure youi chop the broccli very fine, fry it quickly in butter and then add your eggs.

Luvverly!

I think that some Stilton crumbled onto that would top it off :naughty:

nickg

Settler
May 4, 2005
Chatham
I tried this trick late last year at the game prep day - 10 mins was just about perfect yolks were still runny. 3 eggs no dynamite - perfect.
Dont give up

Cheers
Nick

Matt Weir

Jun 22, 2006
Tyldesley, Lancashire.
Can't do stilton, it's not quite as bad as parmesan but still pretty yuck for me! Funnily enough though, I love danish blue!:dunno:

C'mon Spam,

We're at that age now when those yucky things that grown-ups like actually start tasting good - Uh ohh - we are grown ups :eek: :eek: :eek: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :11doh::lmao:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE