Damascus bladed woodlore (very very close) clone. wanted american flatbow/ crossbow

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
Hi guys. reluctantly an putting up my damascus woody clone.
it was purchased by my friend as a kit. and he put micarta handles on it they are black with lime green marbling running through them. and although they work perfecly they are a little too short. just reaching the finger guard bit.
in my honest op i would remove them and put some nice timber and liners on there.
i took it in a swap for an air rifle. but havent used it
there is no sheath but thats a project for the new owner.
the blade itself however is exquisitely beautiful and deserves to be cherished and more importantly used for its intended purpose.
i have not put it up for sale because i took it in a swap. i thought id give someone the chance to do the same....
regrettably i cant put photos up but if you are seriously interested i will send you very very high res phone photos. via your mobile number...
what im looking for in trades.

ideally i would like an american flatbow. right handed, and between 40 and 55lbs draw weight at 28 inches. must be glass laminated...

secondly I would like. a nice modern crossbow. the type on ronnie sunshines with the partial wood stock. but other models may be acceptable.

thirdly I would like an optimus 8r stove. this must be in vg cosmetic and working order.

other items id like perhaps are msr dromedary 4 litre water bag must be as new.
shark designs brass tinder box the type with the mag glass in the lid. again must be immaculate.
other bushy items why?
pm please guys after posting cheers.....

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
here are photos of the knife in question

IMAG0078.jpg

IMAG0077.jpg

IMAG0076.jpg

IMAG0075.jpg

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
I forgot to add that I dont know exactly what steel it is made from but im assuming it has a high carbon content cos it sends showers of sparks from a fire steel like no knife ive ever owned.
further to the list of wants if it will make it any easier on a potential new owner.
i would also swap it for
gransfors bruks wildlife hatchet or small forest axe in mint condition
a mk2 fairburn sykes knife.
a kershaw amphibian.
a webley tempest or hurricane pistol.
vapalux m320 in military green
a german paratroopers pantograph knife (original)
a ka bar warthog.
a ka bar us marines knife.

Last edited:

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
last bump and a few more details. on the post just before this one are the main items I am looking for.
if its any help to anyone. I put trade value on this knife at around £75.oo though im not asking for a cash sale this is just to give a rough idea for your offers etc
A sudden burst of trade ideas has come to me like a bolt from the blue.
id like some binos with built in compass sailing bino's i think but its possible to get them in olive green i dare say.
also im a sucker for high quality military and civvy compasses.
also looking for high end metal catapults but not the chinese stye things.
also looking for one of the optimus/ primus stoves r8 or 111/ hiker models.
would also like a titan kettle. but must be in mint condition.
bear grylls compact survival knife plain edge not serated... just try me with some offers...

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
This kniofe is now open to offers of the many items on my lists so i thought id give it one last bump before i withdraw it.
the little marks on the blade are just dirty marks they are not dings dints or pitting

IMAG0075.jpg

IMAG0076.jpg

IMAG0078.jpg

IMAG0077.jpg

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE