Daily Supplementation

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
I've been a big fan of beetroot juice for some time (after listening to on of Michael Mosley's Just One Thing podcast). I don't like the taste either, but do like the benefit.

Between myself and some friends with played around with some other recipes and the best that we've come up is adding ginger cordial.

I thought of ginger from it's own beneficial effects. It's a real balance though as too much of the cordial results in what we term Ginger Burn!

I'm interested in your mix though as even with mine I struggle to make myself drink it daily and I know I should for various reasons.

Would you mind detailing your recipe more please?

I think your £11 must have been a deal as it's not that now...

I added Blackcurrant cordial today - definite improvement. Just need to find a low sugar one. Flavour is strong enough to mask over the earthy back-beet.

Stew

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 29, 2003
Aylesbury
stewartjlight-knives.com
I added Blackcurrant cordial today - definite improvement. Just need to find a low sugar one. Flavour is strong enough to mask over the earthy back-beet.
I meant to say that I tried heavily diluted beetroot with water. Totally gross. neat is better for my tastebuds (though not great) and it’s over quicker.

I’m not too worried about the sugar content of the ginger cordial I add - it’s not much going in.

Reactions: TeeDee

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE