Daily Supplementation

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
I recently started taking Vitamin D again as some blood tests came back showing it was slightly reduced. Will probably just do it by default over autumn/winter now.

My Dad’s got mid-late stage vascular dementia and I very much don’t want to go down that road.

I had chronically low Vit D at one point in the last 5 years ( not my fault for getting outdoors ) so I invested in Vit D supplementation and purchased a cheap Sunbed - to be used sparingly but intermittently through the Winter months.

Reactions: Chris

crosslandkelly

A somewhat settled
Jun 9, 2009
North West London
I'll be hitting 67 in a few weeks, and luckily still in good health and reasonable shape. I've taken a Wellman over 50 multi vit and a fish oil cap 3-4 times weekly for the past 15 years. I feel it helps to keep me going.

Reactions: TeeDee

GreyCat

Nov 1, 2023
South Wales, UK
I use vit D and vit K2 (need the K2 to utilise vit D and also shift calcium from blood to bone, important as I am post menopause).

Also glucosamine/chronditrin, bovine derived as I don't get on well with fish or shellfish. If I stop taking it, I notice the stiffness from a bit of arthritis in my fingers.

The vit D helps control the eczema which returned post menopause. I can optimise the dose by watching the response of the current eczema patch (it never goes away but level of itch and inflame varies a lot). Yup, it's that noticeable.

GC

Reactions: TeeDee

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE