Daihatsu Sportrak offroader £400 sale/trade px

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

woodstock

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else
Fi said friend her on face book and she will post pics sorry bro its the best I can do this is as far as i can see is the same bow only ours is black but fi will take some pics

woodstock

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else
Hi fella bow may still be up for grabs but Fi said it maybe a nightmare to get the car over to wales so im going to say no to the fourtrack sorry.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
I wish I had a use for her Chise. Had one a while back and she was a capable & fun thing. Had lots of adventures and for the size of her could pull the wall from a house.
Good luck with the sale.

Sent via smoke-signal from a woodland in Scotland.

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
cheers mucka. ive never advertised it anywhere else. im really just after some value back on the tires ...the sportrak is just a possible bonus for someone that wants a toy or a paddock tractor . When driven to suit the motor they are very capable off road. id have another but they are like old zukis. ..prone to rot .

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE