Dads and Lads weekend - Peak District

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

WoodsmanJim

Forager
Oct 27, 2013
Wirral
Evening folks,

As title really, I'm planning a Dads and Lads weekend with 2 of my best friends and our boys. One son is an Explorer Scout and wants to get out and practice as much as he can!
My son is only 3 so I just want him to spend as much time as possible amongst nature at this stage.

My question is does anyone know anywhere we could go in the Peak District or somewhere fairly central in the country? Somewhere we can pop up a small tent or two, perhaps a hammock too, have a small fire and get away from it all a bit for a couple of nights over the August bank holiday weekend. not a commercial campsite, we don't need showers and all that stuff, it's a back to basics kind of deal!

Even better (and more cheeky!), does anyone have any land we could use?

There would be 3 adults and 2 kids, we're all experienced and sensible. If anyone could help or point me in the right direction I'd be extremely appreciative!

Many thanks,

James

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE