Cutlery

johnnytheboy

Native
Aug 21, 2007
Falkirk
jokesblogspot.blogspot.com
I have a few things i was wanting to put into a little leather wallet.

Spyderco UKPK

Snowpeak Spork

Swedish Army Firesteel

I don't want to buy a fixed blade knife or anything locking someting legal was my intention, so i thought my firesteel the spork and knife should be enough that i need everything else, stove, fuel, pots and cup etc can fit in another bag, but is there anything i have missed for my cutlery wallet, i want to keep it simple, the only other thing i can think of was a can opener, but my wife has thrown ot all 10 of my p51 openers, thoght 10 would have lasted me a life time, but don't mind buying more

Anyone got any suggestions something i have missed out?

helixpteron

Native
Mar 16, 2008
UK
.....the only other thing i can think of was a can opener, but my wife has thrown ot all 10 of my p51 openers.....

This naturally gives you the opportunity to buy a SAK Swiss Champ which has the best can opener available, and to heed John's excellent advice as it also has a very efficient corkscrew and bottle opener (and lots more extremely useful tools too!).

durulz

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 9, 2008
Elsewhere
Corkscrew and bottle opener!

Here! Here! Absolutely essential items.
But, since you want to keep it legal, these can usually be found on small penknives. Although I have a bottle opener key fob as well. You never know when you will need to open a bottle in an emergency!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE