Custom Tarp Maker

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TROOPER

Aug 17, 2009
essex
Gudday All

Hope you all had a Merry Hogswatch and have a stonking New Year!

Does anybody out there in Bushcraft land know of or is a custom tarp maker? I am after a custom tarp being made and can't seem to find anything anywhere so thought a post on here might be able to throw so light on it.

I am looking for a light weight ish Tarp, same sort of material as a DD or similar is fine, in Olive Drab colour or again similar, the usual 16 lash points, but where I want the difference and I can't seem to find one in this configuration is I would like it 3.5M Long x 4.0M Wide, I can find loads of 3x3, 4x4, 4x3.5 etc but none with the configuration switched as I wanted. Hopefully somebody out there may be able to correct me or put me onto the right track

Teepee

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 15, 2010
Northamptonshire
Bilmo (Ian) will sort you out for this. :)

Drop him a PM mate or visit his site linked to on his member page.

SimonM

Apr 7, 2007
East Lancashire
www.wood-sage.co.uk
Another vote for Bilmo... I took delivery of a wool lined, ventile smock that he made for me just before Christmas (review due soon). He makes first rate gear and I can recommend him without reserve.

TROOPER

Aug 17, 2009
essex
Cheers Guys the general consensus is Bilmo, will drop him a line and let you know how I get on.

Pignut

Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
Yup... Bilmo all the way. Have 2 of his. Both awesome!

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

Big Si

Dec 27, 2005
nottinghamshire
Once again Bilmo, is the way to go matey, I have tarp, hammock and winter jacket made buy him. And also a milbank bag, all are first rate!

Si

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE