Wanted Custom Bushcraft (Woodlore style)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dan1982

Jan 14, 2006
Cumbria
Hey Guys, I'm after a custom (woodlorish) style scandi bushcraft knife from a decent and reputable knife maker. Carbon steel in good condition with a decent leather sheath. It'll be a user so no ridiculously expensive museum pieces please.

Let me know if you're looking to move anything on... I'm sure most of you will have something surplus to requirements..

PM of you have anything suitable.

Cheers
Dan

gra_farmer

Mar 29, 2016
Kent
I have recently found a load of knives at my parents house, will have a dig and see what I can find?

I have some handmade bits in the swap shop area at the moment, if interested?

Dan1982

Jan 14, 2006
Cumbria
The handmade bits aren't for me I'm afraid pal but let me know if you discover anything suitable.

Cheers mate

Dogoak

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 24, 2009
Cairngorms
Check the classifieds on here, there was an Alan Wood Mybush (Woodlore with a longer handle) up for sale a few weeks ago at what I thought was a very good price.
No affiliation to the seller, I can't even remember who had it for sale.

Reactions: Dan1982

Robbi

Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
There has been an assortment of available bushy style knives offeredwthat meet your OP criteria with no positive feed back

Bit of a red herring i reckon.

Dan1982

Jan 14, 2006
Cumbria
There has been an assortment of available bushy style knives offeredwthat meet your OP criteria with no positive feed back

Bit of a red herring i reckon.
Hi Robbi, maybe I should clarify somewhat. yes possibilities have presented themselves since the original thread, however as yet nothing I would like to purchase. Yes I am indeed "on the lookout" and the intention of the original post is to potentially alert people to a potential sale if they have something they are willing to part with that conforms with my basic requirements. I'm sure you or anyone else wouldn't simply buy any knife or any product at all for that matter and part with their hard earned, simply because it was available?? The fact that I am in the market for something surely doesn't imply that I am obligated to buy anything that ticks the relevant boxes?? I apologise if I've given the wrong impression.. this was not a "RED HERRING" I merely thought the wanted thread was an area to explore options for a possible purchase.

Last edited:

Dan1982

Jan 14, 2006
Cumbria
Furthermore, should you feel it necessary that I disclose all future negotiations/discussions with any other forum members regarding a potential sale with you, please do let me know, I'll be glad to keep you Informed.

Thanks

Robbi

Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
You should note i said " positive feed back " not purchase.

No need to get stroppy young lad but i do belive that you have absolutely no intension of buying any bushy knife and just posted because you were bored.

Dan1982

Jan 14, 2006
Cumbria
Because otherwise I would definitely have bought one of the options thus far presented?? I assure you friend, I am not "stroppy" there are far more important matters in the world... I am merely clarifying my position on what is, essentially a trivial matter where I am looking to potentially make a purchase from another forum member.

ATB

Dan

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE