Current fixed blades

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
New camera,so here's the current bushies..

003-1.jpg

Shankly

Tenderfoot
Jul 10, 2005
Cambs
There are some lovely pieces in there, but do you find that you get on better with some grinds than with others.? And (tough one), do you have a favourite amongst that lot, maybe one that has that "just right" feel about it, whether its the handle or the way the blade cuts.? You must have a very understanding wife - Oh and Im not jealous ........... :sulkoff:

Thanks for letting us see, Shankly.

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
There are some lovely pieces in there, but do you find that you get on better with some grinds than with others.? And (tough one), do you have a favourite amongst that lot, maybe one that has that "just right" feel about it, whether its the handle or the way the blade cuts.? You must have a very understanding wife - Oh and Im not jealous ........... :sulkoff:

Thanks for letting us see, Shankly.

3rd down is my favourite,Mick Spain 3mm blade handled by myself,very light.

I wouldn't say I had a favourite grind,I like the scandi but can use a convex just as well.

swmbo doesn't know the half of it.. ;)

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
I really like the second one and last one.
Where did you get them and how much were they?

No 2 was a £42 buy on BB,(have many pm's asking for it).

Last was a swap iirc a few months ago.

A S Marsh and B Garland respectively.

Tom.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE