Cumbria Overnighter

• Thread starter Deleted member 4605
  • Start date
  • Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Melonfish

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 8, 2009
Warrington, UK
Lol, me and the lads are a bit further north doing ill bell and that area on the 13th to 15th. however the other dates look nice, anything after march?
pete

Ed: that sites not bad, only 6.5mi from windy train station, nice morning amble with kit that is!

In Wood

Nomad
Oct 15, 2006
Leyland, Lancashire.
I will check the dates, but if hammock are out I wont be coming.:(

Naboo, my sister lives in Ecc so I know where you are at, we will have to arrange a local meet as there are a few of us around the area.:beerchug:

Wayland

Hárbarðr
I can make most of those dates.

Pyramid_Tarp.jpg

Time to give the pyramid tarp another test run.

Barney

Settler
Aug 15, 2008
Lancashire
Somehow, that photo does not have the same ambiance as the one of Andywinks tipi Wayland.

Is there any gear in the tent? or was it just a photo opportunity?

Looks a good spot for camping out though.

D

Deleted member 4605

Right, back from my trip to Germany, and the booking forms were waiting for me.

Hammocks are a definite no-no for "environmental, health and safety reasons". We may disagree, but it's their site - their rules. Just means I've got chance to test out my Argos tipi (or buy a pyramid tarp if I can find one).

13-15th looks the most likely date, and price seems to be £4.75 per person, per night.

Can I get a firm idea of numbers so I can send the booking forms back?

Definitely:

* schwuk

Maybe:

scrogger

Native
Sep 16, 2008
east yorkshire
Hi folks

Is anyone allowed to come along to these meets, I dont have a much in the way of bushcraft gear just my normal backpacking kit small tent etc. It sounds like a great spot
and to be honest I just want to get out and have a go. My 10 year old son (cub) might want to come along would this be ok. oh and would a well behaved border collie be allowed no worries if not.

And all the dates are do-able.

Cheers for now!

Andy

bigbear

May 1, 2008
Yorkshire
It has gone very quiet.............. is this still on, as I am keen to go ? If not, anyone fancy meeting up anywhere else- looks from other posts on here that Grizedale is out.

Bigbear

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE