Crusader kit. Doss bag.. Kip mat.. day pack

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Salaud

Nomad
Aug 24, 2011
isle of man
e5e5evej.jpg

From the top
Norwegian army canvass and leather day pack approximately 20ltrs its been wax wsterproofed and yep that is a bcuk badge on it.. yours for £22 posted. SOLD

Next is a Highlander superlite ranger 2/3 season doss bag...used 3 times so in good condition ..£27 posted.

Then there is this crusader cookset
Complete with lid and bcb Zulu pouch
..£25....posted

Finally this proforce dpm Brit army thermalite self inflating Kip mat.. yours for £14 posted.
2aqa4y2y.jpg

All by PayPal. First to say they want anything gets it. But.. please be sure you want it and that your PayPal is working as I'm not renowned for my patience.. lol.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
Could I have first dibs on the Norgie pack please. Could you let me have a few more pics of it with a few bits in to show its shape.

Salaud

Nomad
Aug 24, 2011
isle of man
Hi.. if you Google Norwegian army day pack there are loadsa pics of them so you can see what they look like.. Im not at home so cant do any more pics.. cheers.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

Salaud

Nomad
Aug 24, 2011
isle of man
Only the doss bag and kip mat left.....will drop the price on the bag by a fiver to £22 posted. If you want them both I can do £32.50 posted

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk 4

Salaud

Nomad
Aug 24, 2011
isle of man
Weekend bump and final reductions...... doss bag £20 posted...kipmat £10 posted... £28 the pair posted...

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk 4

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE