Crusader Cooker System

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

eskimo

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 1, 2006
Humberside
Hi, I have a crusader cooking system (like this one) which is brand new never used. I don't have the lid or the plastic cup which I seem to have lost, it comes with everything else:
  • Webtex Case
  • Genuine Bottle (Not Cheap Copy)
  • Stainless Steel Cooker Unit
  • Stainless Steel Crusader Cup
  • Small Nalgene Bottle of Greenheat

Value is approx £35 when complete so perhaps £30 as is.

I also have a brand new sealed Silva Ranger 16 compass in 75 year anniversary giftbox which includes a Silva Branded leather case worth £30

And Finally a Fallkniven WM1 brand new in the box with the plastic (Kydex??) sheath, bought for £75 from Heinnies but too small for my hands. Swap Value £60

I am looking for a tarp of some kind. Ideally a Tatonka one (I can add cash to make swap value fair). Not bothered if Polycotton but I am wanting Olive or similar, not DPM. I am also wanting a GB axe, either Mini or Wildlife.

As I have not been on the forum for a while, I am willing to post first to a member. Many Thanks

Last edited:

PRKL

Nomad
Jan 27, 2010
Finland
if you dont manage to get rid off whole cooker kit,i can buy the pouch and cooker unit from you but i dont have any need for bottle/cups/nalgene :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE