Crow.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Hi guys.

Putting this "Crow" up for sale.

3mm 01
Olivewood handle with black liners
4" blade

This particular knife is the first of its kind from me!

£160 all in. SOLD

Thanks for looking. :)

Last edited:

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
That surely is a lovely looking knife Mark; very clean lines and subtly different from all the others :)

weekender

Feb 26, 2006
Cambridge
Very nice a bit too pointy (technical speak😉)for my own preference but that's a lovely looking knife and the quality shows. Hope I'm not speaking out of turn.

Sent from somewhere?

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
Just been having another drool over this thread, really looking forward to using my Crow

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
Cheers Mark i'm really looking forward to gliding it through some wood, i've got an antique piece of italian olive wood here with some shapes etched onto it awaiting it's arrival, you know i have got it bad Humdrum when i am drooling over pictures of a knife at 1.30 in the morning

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Thats nothing, you know its bad when you lay awake every night working out how to make this or that.... many a time i've been stuck with something, unable to find the best way and lay there for ages trying to figure it out.... unable to do so.... then drift off to sleep... only to wake up in the middle of the night because i;ve had a dream about how to do it.... then have to get up and go do it that minute lol.... always works though. the Bolster on countryman's knife is one example that immediately springs to mind!!

BushBerks

Jun 19, 2015
Berkshire
Thats nothing, you know its bad when you lay awake every night working out how to make this or that.... many a time i've been stuck with something, unable to find the best way and lay there for ages trying to figure it out.... unable to do so.... then drift off to sleep... only to wake up in the middle of the night because i;ve had a dream about how to do it.... then have to get up and go do it that minute lol.... always works though. the Bolster on countryman's knife is one example that immediately springs to mind!!

I used to do the same thing with bouldering problems, although would have to wait until my next trip to the wall to put the dream to the test... Always worked though! :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE