Sold Crossman medalist .22 pump up air pistol/rifle.

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

Edsmate

Full Member
Oct 31, 2021
203
36
44
Dorset
Gun works fine, not getting used as I'm crap with a pistol and too small for me as a rifle, so time to let someone else enjoy it.

Very customisable, loads of upgrade parts available all over the web.

£110 all in.IMG_9958.JPGIMG_9959.JPGIMG_9960.JPGIMG_9961.JPGIMG_9962.JPG
 
  • Like
Reactions: moocher
Never chroned it, bought it as a pistol so would imagine 6 maximum as I’m pretty sure they have a pressure release valve to prevent it going over, that can obviously be tampered with but I haven’t. I put a stock on it as I’m shite with a pistol and then never really used it anyway.

Can chrono tomorrow to double check.
 
  • Like
Reactions: moocher and TeeDee
Bump open to offers and trades,

After a spyderco para 2 or alike. All Comparable priced fidgety locking folders considered.
 
Been trying to message you but it keeps saying ‘server error’
Send me your PayPal if you can ............any chance of speedy postage so I can play all weekend
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE