Knives, catapults etc to trade!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Yo, I've got some excess gear I don't need and would like to swap. Here's a list..

.Kershaw black horse lock knife (black handle). Nice knife with rubberised handle scales and in good condition, barely used tbh. Trade value £20
.Cold steel lonestar hunter lock knife. Had it a while, never used it so as new. Comes with original box and spare pocket clip. Rock solid lock, most secure I've ever seen. This model is discontinued and rare so trade value £50?
.Taylors eye whitness 2 blade folding knife. Both blades under 3" and no lock, Sheffield made. Not really used it much so conditon is good. The back springs are really strong on this one so it's great for those who worry about folding accidentally closing! Trade value £20
.Winchester 3 blade folding knife, all blades udner 3" and no locks. Nice little knife and not used much. Trade value £10?

qP93fCU.jpg

EgtW8iU.jpg

.Ontario pilots survival knife. In honest used condition with modified sheath. Apparently it was a Korea era issue knife and the sheath was modded by the original owner. Still solid and totally usable, just needs a sharpen. Trade value £50

PvgIt9N.jpg

ta7STBm.jpg

.US Navy seal knife, MK3. This is the older one with the really pointy tip, quite collectable as it's old and discontined. Condition is used, plenty of signs of use but still solid and good to go! trade value £40

6kfHWKp.jpg

5ug16V4.jpg

.Modified Cold Steel Roach belly knife. Antler handle, fully convexed and with a leather sheath. Trade value £30

SizfyJ3.jpg

UiTStNW.jpg

Wr8zqju.jpg

.3 Hunting catapults. Large green one is made of that 'unbreakable' polymer stuff and is in great condition, the medium green on is wood and only used a few times and the little one is unpainted/varnished. They come with loads of theraband gold elastic, band sets, black elastic, some lead balls and a band tieing jig. (also comes with the little black one I made, it's nothing special but it functions!) Trade value £50

pH5U3wk.jpg

gDWdAve.jpg

.Webley Hurricane air pistol in .22. It fires just fine at around 4ft/lb and only needs a foreend and sights or can be used as parts/spares. Trade value £30

KmbNo1K.jpg

uWaXcSr.jpg

.Swiss army leather belt boxe. I think these are ww2 era and for bullet clips but they are in good condition and really touhg and well made. Fits on a normal belt and can store quite a bit of extra bits and bobs. Trade value £25

HlFwMa2.jpg

ziP4tc9.jpg

That's all I can think of that I have to trade atm.

I woud like tradtional fixed blades/bushcraft knives and folding pocket knives (3" no locks). I like old, unique, finger guards, big and small. Also parangs and billhooks.

If you need better images of my stuff just ask, I'm not a very good photographer but I'll give it a go. Any questions just ask! :)

Cheers,

Sam

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Cold steel knife gone or ding final confirmation.

Annnnd a bump. :)

I will also consider decent quality binoculars, military, old or modern. Nothing high end but functional.

And one of those polish poncho canvas tents!

And axes. :)

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Hey, yeah that's a nice billhook. What are you wanting to trade it for? :)

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Number on the pilots knife Samon? should be one on the pommel nut.

Hello mate, it's too worn to see any numbers or anything. I asked around on a dedicated pilot knife forum section on a knife forum and people commented that it shows the details of the era and lots were made quickly and even without certain stamps and numbering. I have a couple more pictures for you.

https://i.imgur.com/kQGPj1M.jpg https://i.imgur.com/YNE7MNo.jpg

I'm on my phone ATM so if the images don't work I'll try again when I'm home.

And Kershaw knife and Winchester knife now gone and posted! :)

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Ok, second try lol.

kQGPj1M.jpg

tbfYfmO.jpg

YNE7MNo.jpg

If you need more and specific angles just let me know and I'll take the shots as best I can. cheers mate

Jul 24, 2017
somerset
Could you do an above shot of both sides? trying to work out the blade profile, ho and blade length please, the green paint would make me think early-ish, but she's a bit rough! might be worth a punt, and I think the sheath is toast but could be re-made the only thing I have for trade is these and a us army ALICE and british army IRR pack

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE