Creepy Crawly ID Needed

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

Wander

Native
Jan 6, 2017
1,418
1,996
Here There & Everywhere
Anyone have any idea what this little beastie is?
I've never seen anything like it before so at a loss.
Taken in South East UK if that helps.

52947442024_88eeca7b4e_c.jpg
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wildgoose
Oh, great stuff!
No, I've never seen one. Hence why I didn't recognise it.
I'm really pleased with that.
This does mean, of course, that I will now have to stake out that spot one night on the off chance I'll see one glowing.
That's great news - thanks.
 
  • Like
Reactions: wolfsam and Toddy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE