Craghoppers Merino Base Layers £13-£18

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ADz-1983

Native
Oct 4, 2012
Hull / East Yorkshire
hmm, ok, i need some new clothes. im guessing these should be what i should buy then. will they be too warm for around the house/everyday life stuff?

Yes as mentioned they will be fine. They're not like a jumper or anything but to be used in layering or as PJ's for bed. They're much better and lighter than the cheapo synthetic thermals you can get which end up ponging or making you sweat more, not wicking properly etc.

I have worn mine from time to time as a normal shirt.

tom.moran

Settler
Nov 16, 2013
Swindon, Wiltshire
i ordered mine on the friday aswell, got a confirmation email stating it would take 1-3 working days to be dispatched which due to the bank holiday means today was the last day they had to dispatch it. it will probably turn up tomorrow though. it our own fault for ordering on a bank holiday weekend

Elgatoloco

Tenderfoot
Apr 6, 2010
Glasgow, UK
i ordered mine on the friday aswell, got a confirmation email stating it would take 1-3 working days to be dispatched which due to the bank holiday means today was the last day they had to dispatch it. it will probably turn up tomorrow though. it our own fault for ordering on a bank holiday weekend

Ok, so dropped them an mail yesterday asking about the parcel and got a tracking number that doesn't work at all.

Guess I've been spoiled by Heinnie.com....

Last edited:

kard133

Mar 20, 2010
Bath
I phoned them today about my order, I was told that it was with the courier and would "most Likely" be delivered next week.

ADz-1983

Native
Oct 4, 2012
Hull / East Yorkshire
Guys remember it was bank holiday weekend so orders were likely not processed until Tuesday. I ordered on Friday 23rd, expecting them tomorrow or Monday, if nothing then will contact.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE