Crafty Secret santa

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ex-member Raikey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 4, 2010
Haha Stu, I know it was you! Cheers man :-D

How!???

tell me how you knew dude!!...

hahaha

i made two of those,..

i,m 6,1 and not really old enough for a stick yet but its a great foraging stick,...

for pulling sloes off and stuff,...

the xmas trees are "knotted summat" i have scraps of all sorts in the drying rack and those looked interesting,.but not sure what wood,..

come on,...howd you know?

hahaha awww my little lad is saying "daddy,..thats your walking stick on the internet!!"

Last edited:

Willderness

Tenderfoot
Aug 16, 2009
UK / UAE
tell me how you knew dude!!...

Lol, well...
It was an awkward thing to post, and was a lot bigger than a letter box - walking sticks definitely qualify.
You wanted the recipient to open it immediately - hence you'd put a lot of work into and were proud of it.
At this point I had a good inclin it was you, and the cherry on the cake was once I'd posted it you wanted to reveal the maker... without giving praise to the mystery maker, because you wouldn't praise yourself!

Well that was a fun little game :)

Last edited:

ex-member Raikey

Sep 4, 2010
Lol, well...
It was an awkward thing to post, and was a lot bigger than a letter box - walking sticks definitely qualify.
You wanted the recipient to open it immediately - hence you'd put a lot of work into and were proud of it.
At this point I had a good inclin it was you, and the cherry on the cake was once I'd posted it you wanted to reveal the maker... without giving praise to the mystery maker, because you wouldn't praise yourself!

Well that was a fun little game :)

hahahahaha oh !,...so not too difficult really , now i see your "workings out"

i once applied for a job with Mi5 you know!!!

and the Mr Will Derness was because Dave never PMed me your name,..just the addy ,...so i researched your threads and found the "wil" part,...the rest i just guessed,...hahahahah

cheers mate,......happy new merry, lol

Stu

ex-member Raikey

Sep 4, 2010
Raikey - some dodgy geezer in a fur 'ats gone a nicked yer pick-up! ;)

its the wifes pickup Tel,..

I bought her the truck, and she bought me the hat so,....

i took that this aft when i had a "snow brew up" in the back garden

you got the knife done yet??? lol

telwebb

Settler
Aug 10, 2010
Somerset, UK
Only joking - I could do with one of them myself ;)

and no - got the scales etc. and ready to go just haven't been able to organise time/space for the HT. Been a little side-tracked of late, but soon hopefully!

ex-member Raikey

Sep 4, 2010
Only joking - I could do with one of them myself ;)

and no - got the scales etc. and ready to go just haven't been able to organise time/space for the HT. Been a little side-tracked of late, but soon hopefully!

lol,..no offense taken mate, i was trying to make out how bad a deal i got on the whole truck/hat deal,..

hahaha its warm tho,...

HT is p1ss mate,...bag of lumpwood from garage, the bbq and wifes hairdryer and your away ,....

get on it man!! i,m wanting to see the finished item,...hahahha

Last edited:

g4ghb

Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
mine is going in the post tomorrow
everything went up in the air a bit couple of days ago :)

What could have been more important than get your gift sorted Sam? ;)

Mine will be off tomorrow as well
halosmileybf2.gif

lucifer93

Jun 11, 2010
LONDON ENGLAND
I sent mine out so just waiting for the snow to clear to see if it was delivered or not. I just hope they like it and it puts some food on the table for them.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE