Crafty Secret santa

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ex-member Raikey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 4, 2010
mines wrapped up for tommorows post!!

did,nt think about the post element of this until i,d made it!!,..hahahahah

Ah well,...i hope my recipient has a big letter box,....

All will, probably, be revealed in the disclosure posts,...

Whittler Kev

Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
bushcraftinfo.blogspot.com
mines wrapped up for tomorrows post!!
Just a thought....When do we need to post them and are we putting something on the parcel so the recipient knows not to open it until Xmas? (Please don't say put "Don't open it until Xmas" on it, as it's an open invitation to some unscrupulous git to knick it (even those extra people taken on at the sorting office over Xmas maybe?) as they know its a pressie!)

georann

Feb 13, 2010
Warwickshire
www.slice-of-fire.co.uk
Just a thought....When do we need to post them and are we putting something on the parcel so the recipient knows not to open it until Xmas? (Please don't say put "Don't open it until Xmas" on it, as it's an open invitation to some unscrupulous git to knick it (even those extra people taken on at the sorting office over Xmas maybe?) as they know its a pressie!)

Perhaps writing BCUK on the corner of the parcel or just have it as an early xmas present to wet our appetites

ex-member Raikey

Sep 4, 2010
lol yeah i assumed the thread would come alive with replies as soon as the recipients got their parcel,...

i did intend to open mine as soon as i got it!!!

hahahah

i want my chosen person to open his right away!!,...

georann

Feb 13, 2010
Warwickshire
www.slice-of-fire.co.uk
lol yeah i assumed the thread would come alive with replies as soon as the recipients got their parcel,...

i did intend to open mine as soon as i got it!!!

hahahah

i want my chosen person to open his right away!!,...

Well I certainly will.
Also, did anyone else notice how the post announcing that the draw had taken place was the 100th post?

Everything Mac

Nov 30, 2009
Scotland
Mine will be opened asap. lol.

hopefully the recipient will like it. - got a very busy week ahead but I'm sure I'll get some free time at some point.

Andy

DaveBromley

May 17, 2010
Manchester, England

How about double wrapping outer in brown paper and then inside wrapped in xmas paper?

DaveBromley

May 17, 2010
Manchester, England
I'm getting all giddy lol

I know that this year I'll be getting something that i'll enjoy!

rather than stuff other people enjoy so that they can use it when i dont lol (well at least one present due to this!)

and I'm opening mine straight away lol, I'm carp at surprises

Dave

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
I'm getting all giddy lol

I know that this year I'll be getting something that i'll enjoy!

rather than stuff other people enjoy so that they can use it when i dont lol (well at least one present due to this!)

and I'm opening mine straight away lol, I'm carp at surprises

Dave

Some hope! :D

Nothing yet but when I posted mine out the irate man in the post office informed me that no mail had come in or out of the county for 2 days due to the weather so I expect that there will be a backlog of mail to clear in post offices all over the country.

Willderness

Tenderfoot
Aug 16, 2009
UK / UAE
It's arrived! From someone with a sense of humour, addresssing it to a Mr Will Derness :-D

There's a lot of work gone into this, it's a fantastic horses head walking stick, in my size too! (I'm 6'5")

And that's not all - two funky Christmas trees! Not sure what wood it's in, it has a really interesting grain structure, perhaps it's spalted?

Here's some eye candy.

PC011458.jpg

PC011456.jpg

PC011460.jpg

Thank you very much for these fine Christmas presents - I hope you receive something equally as magical!

Merry Christmas everyone :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE