Crafty Secret santa

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

glyn77

Tenderfoot
Nov 29, 2009
Salford
Oh wow, I'm a bit worried now.

Don't put too much effort into mine - I'll be sending it out in a day or two, but it's more of a selection box than a big pressie.

Cheers,
Glyn.

glyn77

Tenderfoot
Nov 29, 2009
Salford
I spoke too late - posty's just dropped off an awesome catty and ammo :D

Thanks loads to whoever sent it, it's way more than I was expecting - as such, I'll be improving my gift before I send it. I'd better get working on something sharpish.

Thanks again mystery catapult giver, you are a star :D :D :D

Well chuffed,

Glyn.

Everything Mac

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 30, 2009
Scotland
you lucky sod - I was hoping for a catty or maybe a kuksa - but I know I'll be chuffed with what ever comes my way.

My poor sod of a recipient won't be though. - sorry big man.

It should in theory arrive today as I posted it yesterday though I reckon I missed the posty.

All the best

Andy

Mine was posted on tuesday but not sure when it left the post office. We have had post delivered today and yesterday including a birthday pressie for my daughter that came from Eire so things must be catching up with the backlog now. Its the one downside of this weather is the needless havoc it causes. However I did manage out yesterday morning on my snowboard.

[video=youtube;CNBLiGj2l08]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNBLiGj2l08[/video]

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE