Craeg's Medieval Style Possibles Bag

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

craeg

Native
May 11, 2008
New Marske, North Yorkshire
Medieval Style Possibles Bag

I got the idea from several contempary Medieval texts and added my own ideas to it.

The possibles bag is about 13"x12" with a 60" carrying strap. It is made in a Medieval style from mid-brown dyed through goat skin with is both beautifully soft and very strong. The toggles are traditional Medieval rolled leather toggles for authenticity.

The strap is about 35mm wide and is 4mm veg tan undyed leather with burnished edges and has a brush finished cast solid brass buckle. The strap is then attatched by copper rivets to the bag with 4mm saddle leather on the inside of the bag for added strength.

The bag itself is machine stitched with Barbour high strength poly with each side having 3 lines of stitching for strength and durability. I have added a my maker's mark with a square of veg tan leather for detail.

On the inside for modern convenience is an internal zipped pocket just for valuables etc, which is made of nylon with a stainless steel zip pull.

The GB SFA is in the photo just for scale and is NOT included in the sale :D

SAM_1631.jpg

It is SOLD including P&P (please add fees), again the axe is in the photo for scale and is NOT included in the sale.

Thanks for looking

ATB

Craeg

Last edited:

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Worth the origional price and more, just no one seems to have it my self included. Lovely thing that. Free bump

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE