CR123 a batteries where ?

Ray Britton

Nomad
Jun 2, 2010
Bristol
Lots of shops sell them, including supermarkets, home electrics, camera shops and even local stores.

Depending on how often or how you use them, it may be worth doing an internet search, to decide which brand to go for (not all batteries are the same). If you go to the Fenix Torch website, you will also have an option to buy rechargeable ones too.

There are many independent battery retailers, or you could even just go direct to 'energiser' (what used to be ever-ready). I use this site for my orders of AAA batteries, as it is just as cheap as going to the supermarket, and saves me the hassle of going into one lol!

Last edited:

hiho

Native
Mar 15, 2007
South Yorkshire
just been told to wait 7-10 weeks for delivery of possible missing items :mad: (apparently HK post are keeping items for 28 days before sending them onto their relevant countries :S...)

so will steer well clear of dx until after Christmas

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
eBay is a good starting point and for rechargable standard AAA, AA, C and D batteries look in your local Lidl, fantastic value for good quality batteries.

scottishwolf

Settler
Oct 22, 2006
Ayr
just been told to wait 7-10 weeks for delivery of possible missing items :mad: (apparently HK post are keeping items for 28 days before sending them onto their relevant countries :S...)

so will steer well clear of dx until after Christmas

Might explain why I've been waiting 5 weeks for stuff from Hong Kong...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE