courses starting 5th may 05 (with space left)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

pumbaa

Settler
Jan 28, 2005
dorset
I have just been let down big time , and find myself at a lose end . I have oranised a carer for the wife (she is disabled) and my Mothers looking after the kids . Does anybody know of any bushcraft courses starting on the 5th may that will fill my long weekend ? I do have some bushcraft skills but am not worried if only a basic course is available as it would be good to warm the old memory cells before jumping in to deep !!! South of England is better for traveling for me ,but may consider other venues .
Cheers
Pumbaa

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
What a pain mate, how far are you willing to travel? That could be big factor in where you find a course. You may have to do some calling about....

I've looked at a few sites and this is all I've found so far.....
Woodcraft have a Purposeful plants course 6-8th May

There's probably more, I've checked Rays site and Woodsmoke, Bearclaw and a few others.....

I need to go out, have fun hunting and if you need more I'll be around tonight and I'll have another look. It might be an idea to visit the schools on the list
http://www.bushcraftuk.co.uk/200/company_info1.html

pumbaa

Settler
Jan 28, 2005
dorset
Oak hill have a bushcraft course on , and theyre just down the road !
Dont know about spaces yet , going to ring in the morning .
pumbaa

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE