Courses in Belgium or Holland? (denmark)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

gunnix

Nomad
Mar 5, 2006
Belgium
Hi, I'm here again asking a question :)

I'm trying to find good places to do interesting bushcraft courses, workshops, meetings ... in Belgium and Holland.

I just inscribed myself for a nice looking bushcraft weekend in holland : http://www.easytech.nl/bushcraftweekend

I follow a course to become herborist in Belgium, and I know there is a good and cheap course from the CVN to become a natureguide.

There are free guided naturewalks every week done by the CVN or natuurpunt which are interesting. And some other things.

There is also a nice youth group called the JNM.

But nature is many times only seen as something to observe and watch like you do in a museum. And it's said you surely don't want to eat from that it could be full of dog **** or I dunno what kind of parasites and bacteria. Ofcourse I'm also glad that they do warn for that :) , but I more like a IN nature way.

Well anyway, I just wanted to ask if anyone from this area (Belgium - south Holland) knows any good courses, workshops or meetings?

oh yea, if there are any interesting things in Denmark I'd be interested to hear that as well. Is there maybe a long term full time bushcrafty course (hojskole maybe?) in scandinavia? (like for example the course at www.teachingdrum.org)

greetings,
Gunnar

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Contatc Antonio at Wild Live and ask him, he's from Holland (now living in Ireland) but he might have a good idea of what's going on over there. ;)

http://www.wild-live.org/contact.asp

He's a good bloke and will help all he can.

Good luck with it...

This make me think that we should have an international listing of schools etc...Umm

ggfh666

Forager
Jan 16, 2006
belgium
users.pandora.be
There is at least 1 organisation that does "survival" courses in Belgium, but I can't recall the name. I guess they may even be listed in "de gouden gids" under "evenementenbureaus" or something similar.

JayKay

Gunnar,

We are planning to give some bushcraft courses in the Netherlands. We are starting in this, so we're not ready yet, but if you want to keep informed about our activities, just sign up for our newsletter.

Kind regards,

Jeroen Keultjes

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE