Courses at the BushMoot 2014

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
These are the Pre and Post Moot courses that are arranged for the BushMoot this year.
The Coastal Hunter Gatherer is the exception as it's running during the first part of the core days so we get the tide's right.

Course Tickets are available We run a number of 1-3 day paid for courses during the days before and after the 'Core' days (so, up to the 8th Aug and from the 14th Aug) The courses are provided by professional instructors at a hugely reduced rate of between £40-£50/day for the members of Bushcraft UK and those attending the BushMoot.
More information about the following courses is available HERE:

*Please contact us if you have any specific requests for a bespoke course, we would need a minimum of 6 people to run a course but any subject should be possible with some notice.
You can also discuss any courses or workshops on the Bushcraft UK forums, here is the link to the BushMoot section of the forums Bushcraft UK BushMoot forum discussions

descry0

Nov 14, 2008
Northumberland
Hi Tony,

Damn, looks like I missed the online booking for the courses! Could you tell me if there is any room on the 1 day Axemanship left please?

Thanks so much

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Hey, Yeah, that's no problem there's a number of places left on the axmanship so no worries there, pay Shelly at the Moot would be the easiest way. I'm thinking of doing it as well :D

descry0

Nov 14, 2008
Northumberland
Fantastic!

We're not there until the 8th so slightly worried we'll miss the chance. Could you note my partner, Steve Malley, down for the course?

All the best and see you soon

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE