Couple of books

beachlover

Aug 28, 2004
Isle of Wight
Having a bit of a sort out.
Most of these went on BB earlier, but two are left so I thought I'd offer them for swaps here

IMG_0965.jpg

Collins Complete British Wildlife - Trade value £7 - GONE
Animal Tracks and Signs - Bang and Dahlstrom - Trade Value £10 - GONE

I'd be happy to take a Woodlore for them, but in the real world What Have You Got?
Interested in a Nalgene drinks bottle, an Opinel, loose women or a good sob story ;)

Last edited:

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
What's your asking price for the country living? Sounds interesting to say the least.

Can sort you out an Opinel for it, not sure about loose women in this region, but I have a blood blister on my middle finger of my left hand from not quite hitting an panal pin just right and it doth smart. How's that for a sob story?

beachlover

Aug 28, 2004
Isle of Wight
What's your asking price for the country living? Sounds interesting to say the least.

Can sort you out an Opinel for it, not sure about loose women in this region, but I have a blood blister on my middle finger of my left hand from not quite hitting an panal pin just right and it doth smart. How's that for a sob story?

Sorry Biker, perhaps my fault for not being clear, but the only books still up for grabs are the Wildlife one and the tracking book :(

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE