Could this be true ?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

leon-1

I think he has just exceeded his weekly alcohol quota by a little bit :eek:): .

60 bottles @ 0.5 litres =30litres x 1.76 to convert to pints brings us to a grand total of 52.8 pints or 52.8 standard units, no wonder his kidneys and liver hurts and if it was premium strength it will have been more :shock: .

If the mountain rescue teams take this on as a method I may go and join one :eek:):

Hogan

Tenderfoot
Jun 10, 2004
Scotland
leon-1 said:
If the mountain rescue teams take this on as a method I may go and join one :eek:):

I'd be no use. I can just about manage to write my name in the snow.... as for crossing T's and dotting I's, that's a younger man's game I'm afraid.
:wink:

sargey

Mod
Mod
Member of Bushcraft UK Academy
Sep 11, 2003
cheltenham, glos
i dunno about the quantities of beer drunk, but considering that snow is mostly trapped air, by volume, i suppose it's feasable. :shock: :eek:):

cheers, and.

B

Bob Hurley

Brilliant!

Get drunk, and run your car into a snow bank. When the cops get there, jump out and exclaim "I'm free! I'm free! I've peed myself to safety!"

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE