Corso's well over due little comp

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
Feel like this is well over due - I've learned alot from this corner of the net and so I want to give something back. Not great at thinking of interesting comps but here goes.

Rather than posting up 'count me in please', I'd like you to nominate someone who you feel has contributed something however small to this forum.

I'll then pick a post number at random.

The winner will recieve the drawstring bag full of odds and ends, and you will recieve the smaller pouch (I'm keeping the contents of them both as a little surprise)

One nomination per person and please dont repeat someone elses nomination

I'll pick the winner in a couple of weeks

Albus Culter

Maker
Jan 14, 2013
West Yorkshire
Congrats on the comp :)

If I get this right its nominate someone else. Is it just a list, or do you want a reason?

Mine

Man of Tanith - for getting me on this fantastic forum and encouraging my developing kit list :)

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Great Idea Corso.

Started list for you.

• Man of Tanith

• Lannyman

• British Red

• Tony

• Niels

Great guy, very sharp keep forgetting his age, puts a lot of older folk to shame. And a nice dog.

Cheers GB

Last edited:

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
Thanks for the list but its easiest if i use the post number as the number for the draw

no particlular need to post a reason but if you want to that cool

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
I'm nominating Toddy - every time I ask about anything about making clothing I get either a referal to something she's posted in the past or a direct response; either way it's always the answer to a problem and a valuable lesson learnt for the future.................atb mac

TurboGirl

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
Awwww nooo! I can't choose now!! Tell you what, if this number post comes up, redraw it :)

Poor Corso, I think it's a brilliant premise for a competition but I bet its like herding cats to run it... good luck :)

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE