cornelius or sargasso

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jun 15, 2011
Stevenage
HI all
I have just ordered a tenth wonder jungle hammock ...
new to camping off the ground so looking for some advise / pros / cons of different tarps and sizes
i am looking at the cornelius or sargasso from tenth wonder ?? what do you think ?
will need to use in all weather - weight not a huge issue as will not be carring far !! - the bigger the better ? square or rectanglar just trying to buy the right thing first time
thanks for any advise
Si

Zingmo

Eardstapa
Jan 4, 2010
S. Staffs
I got a 10th wonder tarp (can't recall which model) as a pressie. Material is Ok, but it doesn't have loops on top to hang it from a ridge-line.

Z

spandit

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
According to their eBay listing:

"On the top of the tarp there are loops for the guy line, so you can have a ridgeline over the top of the tarp as well as underneath it."

geordienemisis

Settler
Oct 3, 2010
Newcastle upon Tyne
Just got the Sargasso and am impressed before I had a British army issue one which was really heavy. Got a tenth wonder hammock also so am looking forward to getting out to try it

picture and review when I'm done OK.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE