corned beef hash?

tinkerer

Forager
Mar 11, 2010
bournemouth
MMmmmm my favourite rat pack meal ,does any one have any they would like to swap for treacle pudding, spotted dick or bacon and beans ? have got 3 or 4 of each. off on a little coastal jolly in a few weeks and cant find corned beef hash anywhere in stock:dunno:

tinkerer

Forager
Mar 11, 2010
bournemouth
thats what i thought. but gave it a shot you never know ? the rat pack meals seem to be getting harder to aquire these days especially of course the CBH.:(

Andy2112

On a new journey
Jan 4, 2007
West Midlands

tinkerer

Forager
Mar 11, 2010
bournemouth
thanks john :notworthy
i must be going blind in my old age :eek: been looking around for them couldnt find them.
i usually get mine from zerooneairsoft bundle of 5 for £9.95 but they seem to be winding down as a lot of their normal stuff is out of stock:confused:
thanks for the links they are a bit more pricey but will give them a go. i have done my own in the past corned beef smash technique but its just not the same and then theres the washing up lol.

spiritwalker

Native
Jun 22, 2009
wirral
make a job lot in a pan and freeze them down in tupperware in portions you can either baggy them or take the tupperware leave them to defrost as you travel they will keep a couple of days in a coolpak or similar

fred gordon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2006
Aberdeenshire
Its so easy to make from scratch. I use dried mash, a small tin of corned beef and chop up a small onion. You can even add a couple of sachets of brown sauce if you like that. Doing it this way you need never go without CBH. Comfort food at its best!!!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE