Cops of thread. Overlocker and normal sewing thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I have six big cops of overlocker thread, in good useable colours, and two of ordinary in OD shades. At least five of them have never been used. The other three have had a couple of sewing machine spools worth taken off to try them out on a domestic sewing machine. I just don't get on with the stuff at all, but then, I mostly hand sew. The two cops of OD thread are excellent, just that I already have two others of each of those.
All were intended for outdoor fabrics, but will sew most fabrics just fine.

£10 for the lot delivered to your door by courier. Paypal only please.

If anyone is interested, I'll write out the details of individual cops, take a photo and post here.

cheers,
Toddy

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
I don't use an overlocker, but if you have no takers for this I'd be happy to have the two ordinary OD cops, as that's mostly what I use :)

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
You are very welcome to them :)

If no one wants them within a day or so, I'll just pack them up for the local charity shop, and post the two ordinary threads down to you.

I just need the space in my workroom :sigh:

M

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Hello Mac, and yes the cops were posted yesterday :)

However, I have had a partial burrow through the thread drawers and there's at least one cop that I'll happily post down to you.
Give me a day or so to find the other box, and I'll be in touch.

atb,
M

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE