contact info wanted

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

demented dale

Dec 16, 2021
hell
Does anyone have a contact number or email please for Bush Craft Magazine Show 2023. I ve trawled the net and cant find one. Hope someone can help. Thanks

Disabled Preppers

Apr 3, 2023
west midlands
Well i would avoid them at all cost , i am fighting with thme right now to get my money back as i subscribe to the mag and nothing has ever arrived and david the so called owner is stalling me yet again the bank are now dealing and they also advised i inform the police and get a crime ref and also that i contact trading standards as it appears to not be quiet on the level .
I am going to the show also to try and get them oney back i know good luck with it but we shall see , but do not hand over any money to them is what i was told by the bank now

I have a number for the magazine they workl monday wednesday and friday 1 pm to 6 pm 0330 0431907 i have not tried it yet as not wednesday .

Last edited:

Disabled Preppers

Apr 3, 2023
west midlands
thank you . i did nt see that. cheers x
Hi well today i have come home to a email from David Thompson saying he had left my mags and few extras and the flask with me neighbour , i will say it has taken some pushing from me but the man has been good to his word so i guess the magazine is still running and not folded and i can only put it dow nto them re-starting the compan so to speak that things are a little up in the air you may have ot push a little but i hope he comes good to all who have subscribed and i will try and see him at the show and may be have a chat and see if he has got everyone up to date , i guess may be taking over the magazine and all it entails has taken time and hence may be why they are slow but do keep pushing i am sure he will reply again i do not know anymore i have asked him if he can explain so i could put it on here so others can know and may be get help .

Well fingers crossed we shall see but again he has been good to his word and even dropped them off

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE