Condor Hudson Bay Knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

copper_head

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 22, 2006
Hull
If anyone's got one the above they have no use for, I've plenty to trade in return. Maybe cash if good condition.
Cheers,
Kit.

Will_

Nomad
Feb 21, 2013
Dorset
Copper-Head, when you get hold of one of these, you have to do a write up review with some of your photos. I've liked the look of this knife for ages.
Nearly got one, but went for a MOD survival knife in the end with the idea of modifying it to look more traditional, but I've always wondered if the Hudson Bay Knife is any good.
P.S.
Have you done any trip reports lately? I miss them. Get out there again man :D

copper_head

Feb 22, 2006
Hull
Yeah it does look good, never had a knife of that size. Thought I'd try one out and I like the styling of it.

Thanks Will, glad you enjoyed my trip reports. I'm still out camping on a monthly basis but it's the same thing at the minute so haven't been writing them up. Just over night hammocking and not much new to show and tell. But I'll stick some pics up :)

sunndog

May 23, 2014
derbyshire
I nearly pushed the button on a Hudson bay but then read somewhere that the handles are not that big and what with my big mitts that is a no go.

i decided it was time for another camp knife a while ago. and nearly went for a hudson bay, just for its looks more than anything really. in the end i ordered a XL camp nessmuk blade from duncan at dorset woodland blades
its a fantastic blades shape with a really nice big handle on it

copper_head

Feb 22, 2006
Hull
Did you ever get hold of the Hudson Bay Knife? Any chance of a review? ;)

I did indeed. Got a second hand one from a member on here, been doing a few mods on it. So far took the black powder coat of it then gave it a forced patina with vinegar. No pics of the finished blade as its currently packed for a house move but I'll take it along next time I'm out and see how it performs. Got some ideas for a mountain man style sheath for it too.

I nearly pushed the button on a Hudson bay but then read somewhere that the handles are not that big and what with my big mitts that is a no go.

I have shovels for hands and I don't think its too bad, I mean your unlikely to be doing any intricate carving with a knife of the size anyway.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE