Condor Cook Set

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TaTanka

Need to contact Admin...
Jul 28, 2010
Texas
Was requested to show a break down of my cookset from my Condor 10x4 pouch so that's what I shall do.

Here's the pouch all closed up, the shoulder strap is a piece of climbing cord. I used a cobra stitch to attach 550 paracord to it to make a shoulder pad so it would cut into me, it actually works better then I expected. It can also be easily undone if I need extra cordage.

100_1399.jpg

Here is open with all the contents emptied. From left to right I have my Squishy Bowls, and under those is my little Wetfire stove. Then there is my Guyot Backpacker water bottle, and GSI Glacier cup, with an old can top that is being turned into a lid for the cup. Underneath that are my eating utensils a set of Guyot Microbites and a Light my Fire spork.

100_1402.jpg

There is some over lap on items but it all packs into the kit really well. The smaller squishy bowl fits on the bottom of the bottle that fits into the cup and the other squishy bowl folds up and fits on the top of the bottle. While the future lid, also known as the can top fits perfectly at the bottom of the bag under everything. The stove and the utensils fit in the pouch on the front. They can also be slid into the pouch next to the water bottle if I need to do so.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE