CONDEX - is Home in Wales

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Condex

Life Member
Jul 19, 2004
Back in BARRY, AFTER 20 yrs in Asia
Well after a few false starts and latter than I though BUT I AM BACK IN WALES after 20 years working and living abroad.
I had to get DEPORTED to do it but I arrived on the 30th of November and have got myself settling in in Barry.
Nice and close to my home town AND Merthyr Mawr!!

I Will be at the BUSHMOOT come hell or high water in 2018.

New job starting on Monday (tomorrow) and with that I am not sure if I can make 6th to 18th all but will try if not the will be there for the core.

Money will be tight and ALL my Gear (including my Hennessy, Clothes, etc) is still in Storage in BRUNEI. I have my knife and that is It. But I will get there. I can’t get stuff back from Brunei by then. Unless I can split the stuff out of shipment.

What the hell, I have my knife, I make a Basher in
The Naughty Corner, that’s it !!

Hope to see old friends and make new One.
Condex

Condex

Life Member
Jul 19, 2004
Deported?
What crim act did you do? Wild camping in Sultans harem?

Nothing as good as that, it was basically due to visa overstay in excess of 60 days. LOL
LONG STORY, it was due to medical problems, lack of funds, moving location affecting visa office responsible my and they admin short falls.. but mainly in the end lack of money.. we basically mutually agreed it was best for all to go the deportation route and here I am..
They treated me very well, like a guest, provided me with all in needed in my detention and took me to the air port more like a vip than a deportee. They were very helpful. All concerned happy in the end.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Condex

Life Member
Jul 19, 2004
I recommend you do not do that here in Cayman!
Our detention center is said to be quite basic. On the plus side, you can learn some Spanish from the Cuban boat refugees!

I would not like to try that again anywhere. I was extremely lucky on this occasion and even in Indonesia I think, due to the circumstances, my treatment was not typical. Very Lucky, and big thanks to Indonesian Immigration and particularly the Enforcement Unit at Tasikmalaya, West Java.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE