Compound Bow and Case

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

James Popham

Dec 25, 2003
Central Croatia
WITHDRAWN - GONE TO EBAY

One Barnett Safari compound bow, with a bunch of arrows and a Woodstream Field Locker.

Made from a kit by myself around 10 years ago, not used for a number of years now - in fact it was never what you could call extensively used.

In the Field locker are around 10 arrows - 1 bent alloy (missed a target and hit a wall:eek: ) the rest i think i made from either Scotts Pine shafts or P.O.C
Some have lost their bodkin heads, but i still have a few left unused which i'll include.
I'll throw in a leather arm brace, and some nocks and a finger tab. As well as some plain shafts to make your own arrows.

ALSO NOW INCLUDED A 3 FINGER RELEASE GLOVE.

Everything you need to start out is here really.

I'm looking at £120 for this. Delivery is a bit of an issue as it's large, collection would be the prefered option.
PRICE DROP - £85

This was part of a college project on the science and development of archery some years ago - hence you'll notice what appear to be two Broadheads in the above picture. These were made by me for historical comparison/reference.
They have never been used, hunting with a bow is illegal. - "Adjusted after clarification from Bushwacker Bob"

A brand new Arten Tolgate fletching Jig for feathering your own arrows. MOVED TO SWAP SHOP

Please PM me and register interest below.

bushwacker bob

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 22, 2003
STRANGEUS PLACEUS
Broadheads arn't illegal to own or use. They are only illegal to hunt with.
You may own, use or sell any archery equipment.You cant hunt with any of it though.
What is the draw weight of the bow?

James Popham

Dec 25, 2003
Central Croatia
Thanks for the clarification Bob - i've obviously been reading the daily mail too much recently ! :lmao:
I'm estimating the Draw weight at around 55lbs - i say estimate because this bow has 2 adjustable fixings that tighten or slacken the tension on the limbs giving some play in the Draw weight - 15lbs according to the instructions, which i've now found."One turn of the limb bolts equals aproximately 4lbs" Removing the fixings means you can dismantle the bow.

In line with the above clarification from Bob, it seems i haven't got round to removing the broadheads yet :27: so if you'd like them left on let me know.

James Popham

Dec 25, 2003
Central Croatia
A little Bump - i'll accept offers on the above.
I've also got some half finished arrows around that can be thrown in - they're already nocked and have various broadheads made by me, no fletchings though - 5 in total.

lostagain

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 27, 2008
Windermere
James, just back after (far too long away from the site) a while. If drliamski hasn't taken the bow let me know.

Cheers.

James Popham

Dec 25, 2003
Central Croatia
The link above to parcel2go is providing the cheapest quote of £8.99 + VAT and Surcharges to destinations in the UK.
This equals £22.20 in the real world NOT £8.
Sorry for not posting this info up sooner.

Package details =
Width - 16 cm
Length - 133cm
Height - 56cm
Weight - 5kg

James Popham

Dec 25, 2003
Central Croatia
GOES TO EBAY TONIGHT! LAST CHANCE OFFER ON BCUK -
£85 INCLUDING P&P TO UK ADDRESSES.
GOES TO EBAY AT 2200 TONIGHT!
3 FINGER ARCHERY SHOOTING GLOVE ALSO NOW THROWN IN.

TOO LATE - GONE TO EBAY

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE