Compasses cammenga/ recta/ silva ecplipse pro

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
Hello guys still not got my compass collection completed and these are the missing items.

Cammenga tritium us army compass....

Recta dp6 or dp6g sighting compasses

Silva or Brunton eclipse pro sighting compass

and a Night vision monocular..
the items I am offering in trade are

(1) british army issue desert basha which has never been used and is perfect.

(2) Silva eclipse gps baseplate compass. this one has a bubble but guess what??? they all have bubbles!!! I am told its designed that way so the when you compress the capsule to set declination the liquid expands and fills the bubble so it dont crack the capsule!!!

(3) fiskars axe a bit bigger than the gerber camp axe but almost identical, same head shape but a little bigger with a longer handle
again in perfect as new condition.

(4) shrade pro hunter knife with beautiful ironwood handle..

(5) coleman feather multifuel stove the copper coloured one.
used but perfect....

(6)bahco laplander saw

(7) two frosts crook knives.

(8) spotting scope ((details on request)) suffice to say its armoured waterproof fog proof nitrogen filled etc and is in mint as new condition....

(8) Helios rubber armoured waterproof compact binos think they are 10x25 fog, water, snow proof and nitrogen filled.

I have a miriad of superb gas stoves all of the really tiny type
same goes for gas lanterns!!.

am having a bit of trouble downloading photos due to the fact that my camera was stolen at the weekend!!! For offers of the gear I am requesting I am willing to do really good deals.
which I am sure you will be pleased with.. cant stress enough my desparate need for the items listed...
I do have loads of other first class gear if you dont see what you like listed just ask it may be available you never know unless you ask!!!
p.s. also interested in a metal detector again really good deals on right machine!!!
pm with offers........
cheers all!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Wild Thing

Native
Jan 2, 2009
Torquay, Devon
Hi Blackfeather

Don't know if you are interested, but I have a Silva 3 compass in reasonable condition, a few scartches on the baseplate, but nothing drastic. Pat No 172604 on the back.

Let me know if you may be interested, it just needs a clean up really as it has been in the loft for years.

Cheers

Phill

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
reply to your message has been sent cheers and whoops bumpyty bump!!!
Hi Blackfeather

Don't know if you are interested, but I have a Silva 3 compass in reasonable condition, a few scartches on the baseplate, but nothing drastic. Pat No 172604 on the back.

Let me know if you may be interested, it just needs a clean up really as it has been in the loft for years.

Cheers

Phill

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
just wanted to add that I would be very interested in a compond bow

or a traditional bow of any description ie american flat bow or one of those short hunter bows

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE