Compasses 2 for one plus extra

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
Hi Guys the only compass im looking is a francis barker m88 in very mint condition
what im offering is two compasses for your (1)
the first compass I have to offer is a recta dp2 mirror sighting compass a little bigger than a matchbox its in brand new condition and is marked in degrees
the second compass is a silva model 4.54 baseplate compass its in used but amazing condition.
I will post photos of these two either later tonight or in the morning.
(added bonus) cos im so keen to get hold of one of these you can choose any one of my items from this thread http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=128805 to come to you along with the compasses.
failing getting hold of a franny barker m88 I would still trade both the first two for a cammenga 3h in first class condition and with the tritium still fresh. cheers guys

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
Good luck on your search. I don't have what you want for the trade, but if you still have the Silva after the search, I'd like to talk more.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
I have withdrawn the freebee item thread but you can still take your pick from them if this offer interests anyone im looking for a francis barker m88 or m73 marked in mils or degrees it don't matter
would also be very interested in a cammenga 3h as long as the tritium is still quite fresh

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
this offer is still open guys if you have a look at my conbined trades thread then just take you pick of what else you would like and al send you photos via pm

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE