Come On England!!!!!!!!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Snagged from a post on BB....

bow.jpg

:D

Unnecessary, unsportsmanlike, unethical, gloating, hubristic and...very, very funny!!!

mr dazzler

Native
Aug 28, 2004
uk
All of the pressure's on the spingbokks tonite, they are fighting off fear and panic already, and it will get worse for them as the game unfolds, they are going to be on eggshell's with stress and tension. Ausrtalia, Kiwi's, Frenchies all rumbled, they are next in line, England/Argentina final for sure. Those "big" tams had nowt in the locker when itcounted, the Saffs have had it too easy, once again the logic book and form book will count for nothing, cant wait :lmao: :D

Proved wrong this time :lmao:
I think the argie's ate kebabs before the game (butter finger's) WAY too many dropped passes and springbokk kicks, also poor kicks, shaky nervous and rattled, unforced errors and gifting chances away. What happened to their precision catching and turning? Sad to see them go out, but they will go from strength to strength, especially if they are permitted into the tri nation or 6 nation tunorment. Nice sportsmanship at the end despite the boil over of tempers and the sending off.

falling rain

Native
Oct 17, 2003
Woodbury Devon
All of the pressure's on the spingbokks tonite, they are fighting off fear and panic already, and it will get worse for them as the game unfolds, they are going to be on eggshell's with stress and tension. Ausrtalia, Kiwi's, Frenchies all rumbled, they are next in line, England/Argentina final for sure. Those "big" tams had nowt in the locker when itcounted, the Saffs have had it too easy, once again the logic book and form book will count for nothing, cant wait :lmao: :D

You're as good at predictions as me.

The South Africans looked fairly impressive to me tonight and it'll be a hell of a final. Montgomery didn't miss a kick and Habana is like a whippet. 2 tries
It's revenge time all round. France will be looking for a revenge win in the 3rd place play off after their opening game disaster against Argentina and of course England will be looking for revenge in the FINAL big time against SA for their 36 - 0 drubbing........................Can't wait for next weekend. I'm off work (except for the Saturday night which I agreed to swap a week ago when I thought there was no way England would beat France, and to help out a chap who has helped me out with swapping shifts before.:() and It's my birthday on the Sunday. :D :D :D

mr dazzler

Native
Aug 28, 2004
uk
Montgomery didn't miss a kick and Habana is like a whippet. 2 tries
Yes I thought that, percy "the blonde bombshell" did kick 7/7 100%, rather better average's than willo did. And whippets run fastest when they are chasing something dont they? The boks were stronger than I thought they would be. Oh my, I hope Sackey and Tait get somelead in there pencil come next saturday, and a decnt amount of ball, those bokks sometimes vulnerable turned on the counter attack. It would shut up the constant SH muttering's about lack of flair, drudgery etc in the English game :lmao: Like you I cant wait. The English lads will be out for revenge and showed categorically that they have the sheer gut's and mental strength to crack the springbok plan. Saffs be afraid :D

gorilla

Settler
Jun 8, 2007
merseyside, england
SA have had an easy run to the final, and have not been pressurised apart from 15 minutes against Fiji.
they looked ok last night, and will definitely be our toughest opponents yet, but in the final they will not get the space that they had last night, and they will have to work for every yard. it's easy to run like the wind when you've got 10 yards of space all around you - Sackey and Robinson will do the same given the chance!
we need another performance like the Australia match - if our forwards murder them in the scrum, rucks and mauls, then we'll win.
i am getting butterflies already!

gorilla

Settler
Jun 8, 2007
merseyside, england
the tension is building.......
in order to enjoy the final, i decided a new tv was in order - i shall now be cheering england on watching 50 inches of plasma-riffic loveliness

Martyn

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 7, 2003
staffordshire
www.britishblades.com
Yeah well done boks. It was a solid fought match, I was gutted we lost the shout on the try, but having just seen the video playback, it looks like it was a good call. I thought England played with grit, but sadly didnt have luck with them. The boks played a conservative game and it payed off for them - just.

Gutted! - but the right result - and congratulations to the Boks. Nice to see "boy" Tait come of age in the biggest game of all and a big pat again to our magnificent forwards. Unfortunately they killed us in the lineout and although we did a great job in beating up Montgomery - not enough for him to nail most of the points; and Matfield desreved the MOM tag as the SA lineout captain.

Still - the lesson is there for the kiss-ballers - stop thinking about the next pay cheque. Echo Martin Corry "The white shirt and the red rose is everything" and you may get somewhere in international tournaments.

As for our Scottish cousins in Paris who wore kilts with SA rugby tops - shame on you!

falling rain

Native
Oct 17, 2003
Woodbury Devon
Well not the best game ever but well done to South Africa. I think over all they deserved to win. Can't wait for the 6 nations in February.
Did anyone watch the French against Argentina in the 3rd place play off. Great game thoroughly enjoyed that one :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE