cold weather smock choice question

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

preacherman

May 21, 2008
Cork, Ireland
Hi Shewie,

I have heard elsewhere that Bison are going to produce new shirts in the New Year in plain green. 2 different shades, a light and a dark. I have always fancied one but was not all that gone on the pattern.

Andrew

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Hi Shewie,

I have heard elsewhere that Bison are going to produce new shirts in the New Year in plain green. 2 different shades, a light and a dark. I have always fancied one but was not all that gone on the pattern.

Andrew

That`s exactly what I thought too, I heard such good things about them but never fancied the pattern.

steven andrews

Settler
Mar 27, 2004
Jersey
Nobody has really mentioned the Montane much, any particular reason? I was looking at that one as my first option as it seemed to sit somewhere between the Buffalo and the Snugpak in terms of price and durability.

I have the Montane Extreme and the Buffalo Special 6.

I find the Montane to have a better design and cut. I find that the Buffalo digs into my throat when the zip is done up.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE