cold steel canadian or bark river micro canadian wanted lots to swap

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
hi guys am getting really into vey small fixed bladed knives and have taken a shine to these two models
cold steel Canadian belt knife and bark river micro Canadian. these two are my favourite but im getting a real liking for very small fixed blades like boker magnum lil friend ka bar adventure piggyback anything fixed bladed which is eith flat or very small. ive loads of stuff listed on here but loads of gear I haven't listed to offer in trades. any help guys

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
Still wanting one of these two knives mainly the cold steel Canadian. I do have lots of kit to swap for one but would prefer the cold steel Canadian

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
Thursday morning bumb still looking for the cold steel Canadian and/ bark river micro Canadian or any of the other knife types mentioned here.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
Offering in trade. beautiful church warden pipe.
turned wood and yew and antler dip pens with extras. pro stuff.
ocarina flute not a mass produced one.
photos and proper descriptions tp follow these item will also be list for sale in classified. cheers guys

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
The Cold Steel Canadian isn't a very good knife at all, very poor materials. They used to be on eBay at around £12.

If you really want one, you can still get them here, but I'll tell you there's only one reason they still have stock after all these years.

http://www.coldsteel-uk.com/store/Canadian-Belt-Knife.html

Why not get a Bark River Canadian Special instead? Mine is one of my favourite knives.

And just to tease you ;)

My long gone Micro.

Last edited:

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
yes it does tease a little. lol
The Cold Steel Canadian isn't a very good knife at all, very poor materials. They used to be on eBay at around £12.

If you really want one, you can still get them here, but I'll tell you there's only one reason they still have stock after all these years.

http://www.coldsteel-uk.com/store/Canadian-Belt-Knife.html

Why not get a Bark River Canadian Special instead? Mine is one of my favourite knives.

And just to tease you ;)

My long gone Micro.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
as promised photo's of pipe and stuff
firstly photos of the pipe.
ive smoked it between 3 and 5 times at tops but am not a pipe smoker so it has to go to someone who is.
its in beautiful condition and come with church warden pipe cleaners and a cleaning tool

next up are dip pens one of them is made from yew wood and antler
the others are turned wood the nibs are very high quality and there is a part used bar of sealing wax and a small brass ladle for melting larger amounts of wax

and next is a proper ocarina made from fresh clay mixed with mashed up broken pottery
lovely thing but I will never play it.

ive got tons of other stuff but thought these may be of interest

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE